Service & Support from Concept to Market
EMS Technologies strives to provide the best service and support through all stages of the design and manufacturing process. To ensure the highest level of attention is given to your project, a dedicated Program Manager is assigned to you, becoming your voice inside our facility. From the receipt of RFQ to proposal, purchase order to materials procurement, kitting to fulfillment, through testing and shipment, an EMS Program Manager manages each step in your product’s life cycle. Whether you are looking for a simple sub assembly or complex system integration, EMS will take the same principle approach to your design. Clients in competitive markets require a fast and flexible manufacturing partner, with this in mind, the EMS team’s expertise in program management lends itself as a necessary asset in overseas manufacturing.
The program manager will provide you with the following and more to ensure your success:
- Manage RFQ process
- Organize, plan and direct program schedules
- Prototype and production testing with detailed reporting
- Technical assistance with design and manufacturability
- Provide support, knowledge and expertise with pricing, contract negotiations and program reviews
- Oversee all interdepartmental activities ensuring deadlines are met, delivery is on time, required business metrics are achieved and a quality product is delivered.
- End to End management of your project